What is OMx?
OMx is the world’s largest gathering of Orgasm Enthusiasts. Last year, our first annual conference brought together over 1000 people from all over the world to celebrate orgasm. How do we do it? We bring together some of the greatest thinkers and teachers in the realm of sex, desire and relationships for three days of talks, classes and events. We add in the practice of OM (see below) and the opportunity to learn and try it for yourself. We design an awesome party with one of SF’s best Djs. And we tailor the entire weekend around community so you can walk away with some of the best connections you’ve ever had.
Who comes to the OMx?
People over 18 new and familiar to OM from all over the world. Singles, couples, yogis, tech geeks, intellectuals, students and professionals. Couples who want to deepen their relationship, singles who want to nourish their sex. Individuals who wish to practice OM can ﬁnd partners at the event.
What is OM?
OM stands for Orgasmic Meditation. It’s a practice (think of yoga, running, violin, etc) that is a gateway to more vitality, connection and turn on. It’s deliberate and structured with repeatable results. It’s a meditation, equally powerful for both partners — only the object of focus is the clitoris. OM is a source of power — a well from which to draw energy. It’s profound, yet simple and you can have it whether you’re single or coupled.
OM is a practice done between two people that has no goal except to feel what is happening in the moment. OM is not about more climax. (yes, Orgasm and Climax are different) It is about expanding the sweet spot of the most pleasurable part of Orgasm. It’s simple and a way to be sexual without all that complicated sex stuff.
Practitioners of OM have reported the following benefits:
• Increased Overall Vitality. It lights you up from the inside out.
• Increased Overall TurnON. When you’re TurnedON, things ﬂow.
• Increased Energy. There’s a well of energy that lives inside of you.
• Increased libido. You’ll want sex more.
• Increased sexual satisfaction. Your sex becomes what it was meant to be.
• Increased ability to feel and know desire. You’ll be clear on what you want.
• Elongated sexual pleasure during intercourse. Yes, that “place” extends.
• Increased conﬁdence with your body & in the bedroom.
• Gain skills of concentration & attention. Your life changes when your attention grows.
• Addresses chronic dissatisfaction. Yes, TurnON alters dissatisfaction.
• Reduces stress & irritability.
• Increased intimacy with your partner. OM creates more communication.
• You will communicate better, feel more connected, and have more overall TurnON for life.